Beer Nissan Seymour Warranty
When you purchase a new or used car from Beer Auto Group Seymour, you not only receive the standard manufacturer's warranty but also a free 3-year Standard Protection Plan (extended warranty), with an option to upgrade to the Premium Protection Plan. See below for details:
- 3 Years after Stat or Factory Warranty up to 175,000 kms since manufacture*
- $1,000 per claim
- $3,000 claims over term of contract
- Covers most major internally lubricated components of the vehicle, plus the engine management computer, as listed in the parts covered pages of the Plan - Nationwide
- 5 Years after Stat or Factory Warranty up to 200,000 kms since manufacture*
- $3,000 per claim
- Claims limit: Vehicle purchase price
- Platinum Plus National Roadside Assist
- Covers most major moving mechanical components of the vehicle, plus the engine management computer, as listed in the parts covered pages of the Plan - Nationwide
*Whichever occurs first
- Mechanical Protection Plans - Standard vs Premium Pre-owned Vehicles
- Mechanical Protection Plans - Standard Pre-owned Vehicles
- Mechanical Protection Plans - Premium Pre-owned Vehicles
- Mechanical Protection Plans - Standard vs PlatinumOne New Vehicles
- Mechanical Protection Plans - Standard New Vehicles
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To keep the Mechanical Protection Plan valid you must have your car serviced only at our service centre. If your vehicle is still under manufacturer's cover, you will enjoy the benefits of the extended plan if the car is serviced by us, in accordance with the specifications set out in the owner's manual at prevailing rates, until that warranty expires.
If you choose to have these services done elsewhere you may not necessarily void your Manufacturer's Warranty, however we will not be able to offer you our extended coverage. Any claims/repairs must be taken back to our dealership unless you are outside a 50km radius from the Dealership, then you should contact 1300 728 687 to get an authorisation. A claim will not be paid without an authorisation number. The plan covers wear and tear of all covered components.
Services done elsewhere will not be approved or recognised. The cover provided by the plan begins on the expiry of your Manufacturer's Full Warranty or Statutory Warranty but the Terms & Conditions start from day one.
This Contract is not transferable. Refer to the Mechanical Protection Plan booklet for full terms and conditions including full benefits and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
PLATINUM PLUS ROADSIDE
National Roadside Assist offers a nationwide emergency breakdown program with over 1700 service providers on their network in Australia and New Zealand, on call 24 hours, 7 days a week delivering peace of mind motoring with quality road rescue services.
With their reliable nationwide network, NRA provides a high standard of fast, professional service. All service providers communicate via radio, satellite navigation or mobile phone ensuring NRA’s ability to monitor progress of individual call outs, and log successful completion of each job.
Platinum Plus cover provides your vehicle with the following fantastic benefits to keep you secure whilst you meet your servicing requirements.
Visit www.nationalroadsideassist.com.au for details.
Simply call their toll-free number. They will jump start your car when you get a flat 12V starter battery, fit your spare when you get a flat tyre, gain access to your vehicle when you’ve locked your keys/key card inside (up to $250 per year), bring some petrol for you when you run out (up to 5lt free) or if your EV runs out of charge they will tow it to the nearest charging facility/home (towing free service radius applies, excludes charging costs).
If you break down, they will transport you back to the dealership where you bought your car within a 250km round trip, or to the nearest authorised service centre if during business hours. If your vehicle breaks down due to failure and requires emergency towing, they will reimburse up to $200 per year for onward travel expenses.
If you break down whilst towing your caravan or trailer (up to 3.5 tonnes), they will assist with transporting your caravan/trailer home or to a secure location of your choice, within the 250km round trip limit.
CAR HIRE, ACCOMMODATION, EMERGENCY TRAVEL FARES, TRAILER HIRE, TRANSPORT FEES, AMBULANCE COVER
In the event of a major vehicle breakdown, they will assist with reimbursement of immediate costs of any combination of the following: Car hire (up to $120 p/day), emergency accommodation ($250 p/day), emergency travel (airfare/bus/train up to $300 per ticket), trailer hire ($120 p/day), additional transport fees (long distance transport i.e. roadtrain or vehicle transporter up to $400 per breakdown). Excludes fuel, electric charge costs, km charges, administration charges, credit card charges, vehicle registration recovery fees, rental/travel insurance/cover/excess reduction, one-way drop off/collection fees, premium location fees, additional driver and driver-under-25 years fees, excess baggage, airport taxes, any optional extras, meals and refreshments.
In the event of an accident where the registered vehicle is involved, and as a result, the driver or passengers require an ambulance, they will assist with reimbursement of ambulance fees. Reimbursement of claims under the Extras cover will only be approved if there is a major vehicle breakdown resulting in a tow/call-out by NRA.
FREE MEDICAL AND LEGAL ADVICE
Free limited medical advice is available to the driver and/or passengers of the registered vehicle. Telephone legal advice is available 24 hours a day on matters arising from the use or ownership of the registered vehicle.
NATIONAL ROADSIDE ASSIST APP
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- Trucks, buses, vehicles used for hire or reward including, but not limited to taxis, limousines, chauffeured vehicles and rental/loan cars.
- Vehicles that require excess labour, specialist/heavy equipment (i.e. trolley wheels, cradle lift trucks, non-standard ramps) for removal, extraction from multi-storey or underground car parks, are bogged, in a National park, or are not within easy reach of a public/ sealed road.
- Vehicles already at a repairer and vehicles which have been involved in an accident/collision or have sustained damage due to impact, malicious or criminal damage and/or flood/fire damage, stolen vehicles that require recovery.
- Excess labour and battery installation fees, heavy vehicles, trucks and equipment over 3.5t gross weight.
- Ferry/barge costs, freight costs, including tolls and sea crossings.
- National Roadside Assist will not be liable for increased/ additional costs and expenses as a result of a breakdown in a remote location.
- Service may be refused for unregistered vehicles and vehicles that are not roadworthy or that have been modified from the manufacturer’s specifications i.e. excessively lowered vehicles, modified for racing/4x4 tracks or is being used for any form of motor sport.
- Repeated/excessive call-outs due to driver related faults, customers not complying with our instructions, aftermarket accessories, vehicle neglect or abuse, as reasonably determined by NRA or its contractors, including pre-existing faults and faults/breakdowns caused by a non-authorised repairer.
- NRA at its discretion may refuse service or suspend/ cancel a driver’s membership if they are deemed abusive, threatening or violent towards NRA staff or its contractors, or attempts to receive service by deception or has any excess owing for previous call-outs.
- In the event that a driver requests their vehicle be broken into, whether to recover keys/belongings, NRA or its contractors will not accept responsibility or liability for damage that may occur as a result.
- Where the customer is not in attendance at the vehicle, without prior arrangement, and the service vehicle leaves the scene, any further call-outs for that breakdown will be at the driver’s expense.
- If a driver requests a spare tyre be fitted to the registered vehicle due to a non-impact related flat tyre, it is their responsibility to correctly inform NRA as to both the presence and condition of the spare tyre in the vehicle. If incorrect information is given, or NRA attends to find the spare wheel not roadworthy or not present, all further assistance including towing/transport to a tyre/ service/repair centre will be at the driver’s expense for the current breakdown.
- Vehicles which have been refuelled with the wrong type of fuel.
Beer Nissan Seymour
Beer Nissan Seymour - Service
49-51 Emily Street,SeymourVIC3660
Phone: (03) 5792 2777
Fax: (03) 5792 1411
Saturday by appointment only